Saturday, August 14, 2010

132:365 New Bathtub

7/2/10

First bath at the new place and one thing we learned VERY quickly is that the water gets SUPER HOT here! At our old place, I took showers with the hot water turned up all the way up as far as it would go. Here, you can barely put it halfway before it scalds your skin! No worries, no babies were burned in the making of this picture!



Although she did protest quite a bit to me wiping all the mess off her face. I'm assuming it's peanut butter, a staple food in the Corbi-lou diet. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how dirty kids get! I think dirt in the tub is a sure sign of a good day. Our first place up here had SUPER hot water and we didn't think much about it but after a near-scald we finally turned it down and our power bill the next month was WAY lower. It's really easy to do, I'm sure your super-amazing hubby could figure it out. ;) I love ALL of these posts - and I LOVE her ringlets!