Wednesday, July 7, 2010

112:365 Mountain Climber!

6/12/10

Checking my calendar, June 12th was a Saturday, and it seems that we needed to get ourselves out of Hinesville for the day and so we traveled to Savannah. We always let Corbin play when we go to the Oglethorpe Mall, but this time she was a little more adventurous than usual!


EEK, my baby!!

And these kids were running around EVERYWHERE! I swear I thought I was going to have a heart attack!

Do these pictures not terrify you?!

But for Corbin, it was all about the slide. She is obsessed with slides. She will try to use ANYTHING as a slide. And she realized that the side of this "mountain" was a good slide, heehee.


At least she wasn't trying to slide down my leg, which she's done before. I'm telling you, she's a genius, lol.

No comments: