Sunday, July 25, 2010

120:365 Wiped Out!

6/20/10

This day was particularly exciting because Corbin got to spend lots of time with her favorite cousin, Allison!

We started off with swimming at Granny's! This time I joined them for a bit!

Me and the Ally-Oops! :)

Crazy face, licking the water!

After the pool, we got dressed and went to Great Granddaddy's house for our first fishing excursion! Blake, Corbin, and Allison in the back of Granddaddy's truck on the way down to the pond.

The catfish were awesome, but this is definitely the biggest catch. ;)

This picture is me, stuck in the mud, after I had to go in after Corbin. She insisted she was going swimming in the pond, yet we both immediately sank into the mud. After handing her off to my mama, I had to dig my flip-flop out. Awesome!

And we caught lots of fish, but the girls were TOTALLY exhausted! This was them before we even made it home!



I hadn't been fishing in forever, but now I'm dying to go again! The catfish were delicious and everyone had a ton of fun! :)

No comments: