Wednesday, July 7, 2010

108:365 Segway Corbi-Style!

So today it hit me that I'm exactly a month behind on uploading to Corbin's 365 and her blog. It's been a stressful few weeks, for those of you who know what moving is like, especially with a toddler on board. It's FINALLY over, as of this morning, when we had our check-out inspection at the other place and turned over our keys. We're officially residents of the exciting town of Ludowici (yes, that was a joke).

And I also ran out of room on my memory card in the camera, so it was time to stop putting off those uploads and finally get to editing. So, let's take a trip back in time to early June...

6/8/10

Just another day hanging at the house, but Corbin was STANDING on her walker/pushy thingie (what exactly is that thing, anyway?) while watching Nihao Kai-lan. It cracked me up, especially when I realized it looked kinda like a baby Segway!



VROOOM!!! (Can't go anywhere without that paci!)


And here she is telling me about the colors. She LOVES colors and coloring. And that's an understatement, lol.


So I'm sure I'll get to this eventually, but this child learns at an amazing rate, and she surprises me. The other day while we were moving, she was playing with some blocks. Some of them had letters and numbers on them. She kept saying "R!" and I looked at the block and it had the letter R on it. So then I started picking up blocks randomly and she could name every letter and number. IMPRESSIVE!!! My baby is a genius, okay?

Anywho! On to catching up! I'm doing a week's worth of uploads tonight, and expect the rest coming up soon! :D

No comments: