Wednesday, June 9, 2010

107:365 Pink Ladies

6/7/10

On Monday my sister Brittney texted me to say she had FIVE ENERGETIC BOYS that wanted to go swimming and invited us to come along! Of course, I said yes! I had just got some floats for Corbin over the weekend and I was excited to let her break them in. We met up at Brittney's house in Ludowici and then headed to her in-laws in Glennville.

Corbin and Tristan (one of my nephews) were quite the pair in the pool, with their floaties and rings. I think he had a lot of fun tugging her around, lol.

Four boys (and one Ryan) decided to jump into the pool simultaneously. (That's my nephew Noah on the far left. The other kids are his friends from school.)

Mid-air!

And SPLASH! Noah was the first to resurface, haha.

Brittney made the comment that Corbin and Tristan were like the baby fish on Finding Nemo on the sponge baths. That cracked me up.

Tristan being ultra silly!

Ryan swimming with the Corbs.

Attempting to swim without the ring float. She did pretty good for a few seconds there, lol. She really enjoys her independence in the water!

Having a blast!

Kicking her feet around in the water, taking a break.

Me and my baby girl in all of our pink! Ryan had to say "Yoooooo Gabba Gabba!" to get her to look at the camera, but it worked! Heehee, we're the Pink Ladies.



We had a blast, but it wasn't long before I realized I was STARVING and the Corbs was ready for a nap. I can't wait to hang out again! It's definitely time for another beach trip! :)

No comments: